ETV trainers will come to your school to provide quality professional development workshops to meet your needs. We offer a variety of workshops for Pre-K to 12 educators and...
Summer PBS TeacherLine Courses
Grow your career with a high-quality PBS TeacherLine course! Earn renewal or graduate credits with a facilitated course beginning August 17 or just brush up with a ‘bite-sized’ self-paced course (some are even free!). Bonus: Save 15% off a facilitated course with promocode "SUNNYDAYS"!
11 facilitated courses are offered, including the new course RDLA400: Developing Passionate Readers in a Digital World.
- These 6-week courses offer active guidance, dynamic media, and robust peer exchange.
- With flexible discussion board posting requirements and no scheduled log-in times, you won't need to miss any summer fun (or extra zzz's if you're catching up)!
- Credit options include SDE renewal credits and graduate credit. You can even earn 3 grad credits for as low as $585!
- For best seat availability, enroll at least 10 days before the start date.
- View the August 17 courses now and enroll!
45 self-paced courses are offered, including several free 'LEAD' series courses!
- These "bite-sized" (1.5 - 9 instruction hours each) professional learning opportunities will spark new ideas, expand your skill set, and energize your classroom.
- Explore course content, watch videos, complete interactive labs, and take self-assessments at your own pace for up to one year after enrollment.
- Subjects include Social Studies, Technology, Math, Leadership, and Science.
- View all self-paced courses and enroll anytime!
“I love PBS TeacherLine courses! They are very convenient for me because I have young children and I’m not able to travel to a campus to take classes at this stage of my life. I learn a lot…that’s why I’ve taken so many! I get great feedback and lots of ideas and lessons from other educators that I can use in my classroom. Almost immediate feedback/suggestions is also another awesome part of these classes.”
- Kimberly Full, Berkeley County School District, SC (Completed 9 courses)
"The courses from TeacherLine have given me a convenient way to blend time spent professionally learning with time needed to reflect and prepare for my duties as a technology coach. The reflective nature of the course design gives me the space to connect my learning to the needs of my school, fellow teachers and students.”
- Adam Babcock, Spartanburg District 7, SC (Completed 2 courses)
* 2014 'Top 100' PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovator
Read more testimonials.
To learn more, see our FAQs or call 1-800-277-0829.