SC educators can earn renewal credit by the June 30, 2018, renewal cycle deadline through participation in the ETV Teacher Recertification upcoming sessions. We offer 52...
New PBS TeacherLine Courses This Fall!
PBS TeacherLine is offering several new courses in its lineup this fall! More than 30 courses are offered altogether to begin October 19, and November 9, 2016, including two new science courses, one new math course, and three new reading/language arts courses (including one that’s R2S-approved). Credits offered include SC renewal credits and graduate credits.
** Save 10%! Enroll with code BACK2SCHOOL2016 by 10/21/16!
Sample Courses To Begin October 19, 2016:
- SCIE607 (New course!) Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead
- MATH165 Enabling Students with Special Needs to Succeed in Math Class
- RDLA152 (R2S-approved!) An Intro. to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
- INST325 Using Assessment and Evaluation
- RDLA400 (New course!) Developing Passionate Readers in a Digital World
- TECH575 Leveraging Smart and Social Digital Media in the Classroom
Sample Courses To Begin November 9, 2016:
- MATH330 (New course!) Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
- TECH345 Developing Understanding with Dynamic Media and Digital Storytelling
- SCIE609 (New course!) Accomplished Science Teaching: Guiding Student Learning
- INST310 Inquiry-Based Learning in the Classroom
- SOST507 America's History in the Making: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
View all upcoming facilitated courses at teacherlinesoutheast.org/offerings.htm.
PBS TeacherLine also offers ‘bite-sized’ self-paced courses for anytime learning. These non-credit (unless your district awards credit) courses offer fast, flexible, focused and affordable PD – what you need when you need it! Some courses are even FREE! View them all at teacherlinesoutheast.org/SelfPaced.htm.
Questions/concerns? Please review our FAQs or call 1-800-277-0829.