This school year, SCETV Education “rolled out” a new service designed to promote student achievement, celebrate best teaching practices and meet the needs of our South...
Learn with PBS TeacherLine This Summer
PBS TeacherLine is offering a range of renewal and graduate credit courses this summer, including a NEW math course for K-8 educators! TeacherLine’s flexible, weekly schedule and convenient online delivery give you the freedom to enjoy summer while also growing your career. Your facilitator will guide you along and your peers will keep you company with enriching and engaging discussions. Feel free to attend class in your swimsuit!
Sample courses to begin June 15:
- MATH330 (New!) Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
- RDLA172 Teaching Vocabulary: Word Meanings and Word Knowledge
- INST325 Using Assessment and Evaluation
- SOST507 America's History in the Making: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
- TECH522 Online Facilitator Training I: Mastering the Skills of Online Teaching
Sample courses to begin July 13:
- RDLA192 (Recently revised & updated!) Improving Reading Comprehension * Newly revised & updated
- MATH410 Seeing Math™: Linear Functions
- INST320 Connecting Family, Community and Schools
- SCIE564 Structure of the Earth System - STEM Professional Development from WGBH
- TECH335 Digital Tools for Innovative Learning