Knowitall brings you an abundance of content for Women’s History and National Nutrition Month —and it’s all so easy to locate—just a few clicks away! We also have numerous...
ETV Provides “Just-in-Time” Technology Workshops – Schedule Today!
Catch ETV trainers at an upcoming conference or schedule a workshop at your school or district!
ETV trainers will be attending these upcoming statewide conferences. You are invited to drop by the ETV booth and we hope to see you at our conference sessions!
- Early Childhood, January 28-30, Columbia
- SCCTE (English), January 28-30, Kiawah
- School Boards, February 18-20, Hilton Head
- Reading, February 25-27, Hilton Head
- SCASL (Librarians), March 2-4, Myrtle Beach
- Middle Level, March 4-6, Myrtle Beach
Plus, watch for us at your Teacher Workdays in Anderson 2, Barnwell, Clarendon 2, Dorchester 2, Fairfield, Florence 3, Georgetown, Greenville, Horry, Jasper, Kershaw, Lancaster, Lexington 1, Richland 1, and Rock Hill. We look forward to being with you in your schools! View our training calendar with schedule here.
How can you schedule a FREE PD workshop in your school or district? It’s easy … contact ETV Education now because training slots fill up fast!
ETV trainers will come to your school or district to provide professional development workshops to meet your needs. We offer technology training for teachers on using mobile devices, webtools, StreamlineSC, and more.
Here is a list of ideas for workshops that we can bring to your school or district.
These Free ETV PD Workshops can be planned to fit the school/district schedule:
- During in-service days (whole or ½ day)
- During teacher planning periods (minimum 45 minutes; prefer at least 1 hour)
- Or after school (minimum 1 hour; prefer at least 1.5 hours)
Plus, week-long SUMMER workshops in your districts that earn 60 renewal credits can be scheduled by your district administration. (There is a charge for the summer, week-long trainings.) Talk to your administrators to ask them to inquire about these professional development opportunities!