The South Carolina Channel is ETV’s window to creative Carolina living, with an accent on home, hearth, and history.
The broadcast day begins with the Create™ service, programs on the art of fine living, and is seen from midnight to 6 p.m. weekdays, and 10 p.m. to 3 p.m. weekends.
Weeknights at 6 p.m., ETV presents "The Night Night Show," extending our ETV Kids line-up until 8 p.m., with favorites such as Curious George, Martha Speaks, Arthur, and Wordgirl.
There are three ways you can receive the SC Channel.
- With a subscription to a digital cable provider or satellite broadcaster who offers the South Carolina Channel.
- With a digital television set tuned to one of the stations below.
- With a digital tuner, connected to an analog television set, tuned to one of the stations below.
The SC Channel is currently broadcast on:
- WRLK-DT (digital channel 35-2) in Columbia
- WNTV-DT (digital channel 29-2) in Greenville
- WITV-DT (digital channel 7-2) in Charleston
- WRJA-DT (digital channel 27-2) in Sumter
- WNSC-DT (digital channel 30-2) in Rock Hill
- WHMC-DT (digital channel 23-2) in Conway/Myrtle Beach
- WEBA-DT (digital channel 14-2) in Allendale
- WJPM-DT (digital channel 33-2) in Florence
- WNEH-DT (digital channel 38-2) in Greenwood
- WRET-DT (digital channel 49-2) in Spartanburg
- WJWJ-DT (digital channel 16-2) in Beaufort
The South Carolina Channel is part of your local ETV service as ETV.2 via antenna. Greenville, for example, would be 29.2. It is also available on selected cable outlets, marked as SCC or ETVSC.
South Carolina schools can access the South Carolina Channel via webstream on Web 1.
The SC Channel is carried by the following digital cable providers:
- Time Warner Cable
- Comporium Communications
- Charter Communications
- Southern Coastal Cable Communications
- HTC Cablevision
- Pinetree Cable
- Fairfield Communications
- Homestar Entertainment (aka Berkley Cable TV)
- West Carolina Communications
- Davidson Cable TV
For more information about the SC Channel, contact:
1101 George Rogers Blvd.
Columbia, SC 29211
Voice: (803) 737-3345