Apr 30/May 7 PBS TeacherLine Courses
Teachers, time’s running out to earn renewal or graduate credits by this year’s June 30th deadline. ETV’s TeacherLine Southeast program has several courses available for you - enroll today!
New to TeacherLine? These award-winning online courses:
* were developed with leading education producers and experts including The National Board, Concord Consortium, McRel, NASA, and others
* are aligned to Common Core, NCTM, NCTE, IRA and other standards
* use best practices for integrating technology into the curriculum
* are led by a highly-qualified facilitator who guides discussion and provides feedback
* include a robust peer discussion board
* feature authentic tasks with real-world applications and interactive lessons
* offer renewal and graduate credits!
Upcoming courses include:
* STEM417 - NASA Resources for Teaching Global Climate Change in High School (9-12)
* INST315 - Teaching for Multiple Intelligences (K-12)
* INST342 - Teaching with Primary Sources from the Library of Congress (3-12)
* MATH270 - Developing Algebraic Thinking in Grades 3-5
* MATH527 - Mathematics Illuminated: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner (9-12)
* RDLA152 - (PACE Approved) An Introduction to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction (K-8)
* RDLA172 - Teaching Vocabulary: Word Meanings and Word Knowledge (PreK-2)
* TECH522 - Online Facilitator Training I: Mastering the Skills of Online Teaching (K-12)
* TECH575 - Leveraging Smart and Social Digital Media in the Classroom (K-12)
View all upcoming courses and learn more at www.teacherlinesoutheast.org/offerings.htm or call 1-800-277-0829 for assistance.
850 ViewsETV Learn Blog | StreamlineSC