For Public and Private Schools, Daycare Centers, Libraries, Hospitals and Institutes of Higher Education Teaching Future Teachers
If you are a new user requesting access to ETV's StreamlineSC, please complete the User Support form to receive a pass key.
If you have an existing account, but you are unable to access StreamlineSC, you can request assistance by completing the User Support form. Your request will be automatically forwarded to ETV. We'll be happy to assist you!
Instructions for New Users
If you are a new user requesting a pass key, and you are eligible, after you have submitted your request, a pass key will be sent to your email address. The pass key will allow you to create a StreamlineSC account, your personal profile, and your user name and password.
- After the pass key is received, go to StreamlineSC's homepage.
- Enter the pass key you received by email in the "Pass Code Key" fields provided on the login form.
- Once you hit enter, you will be prompted to create your profile, including a user name and a password.
- After completing your profile and creating your user name and password, you can then login to access StreamlineSC using only your user name and password
- NOTE: The pass key is only required once. After you have created your profile and user name and password it will not be required again. Leave the pass key form fields empty when logging-in to StreamlineSC after you have created your user account and profile.
Instructions for Home Schools
If you are a South Carolina Home School, please follow the instructions below to request access.
PLEASE NOTE: All Home Schools must be registered and located within the state of South Carolina.
- Copy and paste the following into an email:
- • Your name:
- • The name of the Home School:
- • The address of the Home School:
- • The Accountability Association to which you belong:
- • The ages of the children attending the Home School:
- Fill-in the required information about your home school.
- Submit the email to email@example.com. After your request has been received, instructions for access will be sent to you by email.