Education Technology Instructor
Discovery Education Tech Support
800-323-9084, ext. 1
For a small additional fee you are eligible to receive 20 renewal credits for one recertification course. You will need to complete some additional work for these credits-lesson plans and discussions. More info here on the course. (PDF)
Be sure to register soon, the conference will fill up quickly!
When the schedule for each day becomes avaible (early May), we will post it here.
Summer Class Registration OPEN (60 Renewal Credits)
SUMMER week-long, hands-on recertification courses around the state.
- "Using Video in the Classroom" which will cover ETV Services, Digital Storytelling, Movie Maker or iMovie, use of Video Cameras and webtools.
- "iBloom: Using the Internet and iPads to Support Bloom's Taxonomy" which will cover the use of free webtools and apps to use in the classroom for Project Based Learning and Flipping the Classroom.
If your district is sponsoring the week, you register through them. If not, you will be able to register here for $200 for the week. The areas we will be in are Anderson, Barnwell, Berkeley, Columbia, Fairfield, Hampton, Oconee, and Spartanburg.
ETV Teacher Courses search site designed to enable easy access to recertification/renewal and graduate level courses. ACT NOW. DON'T WAIT until June if you need credits this year!
Free ETV Workshop Flyer (updated Jan 2014)
SC Educators: ETV conducts hands-on workshops in schools and shows resources at conferences across South Carolina.
EVENT CALENDARS - See when we will be in your area.
Find more ETV Education Headlines here.
NEW Videos on Streamline
(updated Summer and Fall 2013)
1) Workshops at your school: Workshops provided in your school covering ETV resources, new web and portalable tools for the classrooms, and tailored to meet your needs at no cost to you. Details.
2) Ask about our training on VBrick/Video Portal. Tell us your preferred date and we will try to be there. (Contact info to the right.)
Let us INSPIRE your teachers.
View Full Screen
1) Look under the video preview for the Full Screen Button. Click once to go to Full Screen. ESC or Right-click will exit Full Screen.
2) If no icon, move your mouse across the area below the video on the right side corner and see if it will appear.
3) Start the video playing and double-click it to go Full Screen.
4) Start the video playing and right-click on it. Select Zoom to Full Screen.
ETV Workshops Survey
Have you attended an ETV Workshop? If so, please take the time to complete this online evaluation: Survey Link. Thank you.
ETV's StreamlineSC is a standards-based video-on-demand service utilizing Discovery Education.