In this segment from Carolina Classrooms: Making College Affordable, Scott Verzyl, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Dean for Undergraduate Admissions at the...
School’s Out, School’s In (for YOU!)
Teachers, woohoo, school’s out - time to sleep in! And maybe to cut back on coffee... But it’s not time to cut back on learning, and this summer you’re the student! Get going with a quick self-paced course and then deep-dive into a six-week facilitated course for credit. PBS TeacherLine offers several options to choose from so you can enjoy your summer AND be ready to take your teaching to the next level this fall!
Enroll anytime in a self-paced course! Several courses are FREE, others only $49. Sample courses offered:
- TECH1215 Integrating Technology into Project Based Learning
- SOST1031 Resistance, Rebellion, and Reform
- MATH1035 Connecting with the Sounds and Motions of Mathematics
- SCIE1302 Science Teaching Strategies for Center-Based Preschool Educators
- LEAD1171 Classroom Video Production
Enroll now for summer facilitated courses beginning July 19, or for early fall courses beginning September 13, 2017. Course prices vary. Sample courses offered:
- RDLA152 Intro. to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction (R2S approved!)
- INST310 Inquiry-Based Learning in the Classroom
- MATH522 Teaching Math (Grades K-2)
- SCIE602 Accomplished Science Teaching: Building Student Understanding
- TECH570 Fundamentals of Virtual K-12 Teaching
New to PBS TeacherLine? Read our FAQs.
Contact us for assistance: email@example.com or 800-277-0829.