Enter for a chance to brag on your teaching skills. You can win the LearningWhy EduSpireAward !
Earn Graduate Credits Through High-Quality, Engaging PBS Courses
Educators, what’s better than robust, convenient professional development offering interactive support and exemplary professional resources? Earning graduate credits at an affordable price! Whether you need the credits for recertification or towards a Masters +30, PBS TeacherLine can help.
TeacherLine offers more than 60 facilitated, graduate credit courses in several subject areas including Technology, Math, Instructional Strategies, and more. To offer the credit, PBS partners with several accredited colleges and universities across the country.
Need 3 graduate credit hours? Depending on the course and graduate credit partner you choose, you can earn the credits for only $585, or even less if a promocode discount is available at the time of your enrollment! (Psst, enroll by March 1 with promocode PBS2017 to save 15% off courses beginning March 15 and April 19!)
Sample Courses to Begin Mar 15:
- MATH330 2GC Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
- MATH517 3GC Guiding Student Learning through Accomplished Mathematics Instruction
- RDLA152 3GC (R2S approved!) An Intro. to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
- RDLA192 3GC Improving Reading Comprehension
- INST120 2GC Digital Lesson Planning for Differing Learning Styles
- INST180 2GC Differentiated Instruction
- SCIE572 3GC The Habitable Planet: A Systems Approach to Environmental Science—A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
- SCIE602 3GC Accomplished Science Teaching: Building Student Understanding
- SOST502 3GC Bridging World History: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
- TECH570 3GC Fundamentals of Virtual K-12 Teaching
“[To earn credits for my Master's +30], I began searching for on-line courses to take that were interesting, learner-friendly, and within my budget. The PBS courses fit all of my needs... I fell in love with the format of the courses, the wide range of topics, and the wonderful facilitators. I ended up taking 12 courses on-line with PBS and completed my master's + 30... I strongly recommend to all educators that need to take a course or courses that these are wonderful to take for recertification or graduate credit. They are user friendly and you create a strong bond with the others taking the course.”
- Beth McDonald, Barnwell District 45 (Beth even later became a PBS TeacherLine course facilitator for a few years!)