SC educators can earn renewal credit by the June 30, 2018, renewal cycle deadline through participation in the ETV Teacher Recertification upcoming sessions. We offer 52...
Boost Student Learning AND Your Career with a PBS TeacherLine Course!
Give your students and your career a boost in the new year by taking a high-quality PBS TeacherLine course! Choose from convenient, facilitated courses offering renewal and graduate credits or ‘bite-sized’ self-paced courses just right for anytime learning.
Bonus: Save 20% off a facilitated course with promocode "HOLIDAY20" !
Sample Facilitated Courses To Begin Jan 18 and Feb 15, 2017
- Digital Lesson Planning for Differing Learning Styles
- Bridging World History: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
- Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
- [R2S-approved!] An Intro. to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
- Fundamentals of Virtual K-12 Teaching
- The Habitable Planet: A Systems Approach to Environmental Science
- Developing Passionate Readers in a Digital World
View all upcoming facilitated courses at teacherlinesoutheast.org/offerings.htm.
Sample Self-Paced Courses - Enroll anytime!
- LEAD1101: [Free!] Positive Behavior in Schools I: Introduction to Schoolwide Behavior Systems
- LEAD1115: [Free!] Program Reviews: Arts and Humanities
- LEAD1151: [Free!] Formative Assessment in Practice: Administration and Leadership
- MATH1001: Encouraging Mathematical Communication Skills (Gr K-2)
- MATH1025: Perceptions of Mathematical Patterns
- MATH1031: The Evolution of Probability, Geometry, and Game Theory
- SCIE1001: Many Planets One Earth
- SCIE1005: Demographic Dynamics
- SCIE1301: [New!] Science Teaching Strategies for Center-Based Preschool Educators for Certification
- TECH1205: Approaches to Digital Assessment in Your Classroom
- TECH1211: Blended Learning and Flipped Classroom 101
- TECH1215: Integrating Technology into Project Based Learning
- SOST1005: Developing Historical Thinking Skills
- SOST1021: Women in American History
- SOST1035: Defining the Role of the U.S. Government
View all self-paced courses at teacherlinesoutheast.org/SelfPaced.htm.
Questions/concerns? Please review our FAQs or call 1-800-277-0829.