How do I get started with ETV Audioconferencing?
Its as easy as 1-2-3!
- Obtain a client ID number.
- Access our internet site to schedule a call.
- Start talking!
You need an ETV client ID number to use our services. This number gives you access to our internet conference request page and allows us to assist you quickly if the need arises. To obtain your client ID number, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our customer service number at 1-888-761-8132 with the following billing information:
- Your company or agency name
- Billing contact
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Federal Identification Number (FEIN)
Your client ID number will be emailed to you. If you do not receive your client ID number within two hours, please call 888-761-8132 to check on the status.
- Once you have your client ID number, simply go to our Internet site http://request.scetv.org/bridge to begin scheduling your conference(s). Our Internet conference request form is very easy to use and allows you to submit conference requests quickly. If you do have questions, however, simply go to the Request Form Instructions or call our customer service number and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you.
- Your conference confirmation is sent to you via email. Just distribute your call's assigned toll-free number and confirmation number to your participants and you're ready for your call.
For more information about Audioconferencing contact:
Voice: (803) 737-9915